TNEI provides Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling and project controls. TNEI works with the client to develop a workable schedule specific to their needs and then provides ongoing analysis, updates and monitoring of the schedules to ensure successful management of any project.
Microsoft Project™ is an advanced project planning tool which allows TNEI to effectively plan and execute work prior to project commencement. By integrating cost, resources and the duration of tasks prior to the start of a project, TNEI can identify and eliminate potential delays and cost overruns from occurring.
Our skilled project managers can:
- Trace the source of issues
- View impacts of a change
- Experiment with “what-if” scenarios
- Manage finances and resources
- Track and analyse project progress
- Create charts and diagrams
- Create visually effective reports.